Sunday, November 4, 2012

Spoiled for choice

Spoiled for choice...
I love fashion and I have too many shoes. I feel that I should downsize my shoe inventory in the event I have to move for my work (a ridiculous idea in 2012), unless I continue to be a virtual worker. But I like dressing up and meeting people. I'd enjoy the cultural assets of Washington, DC which would be close enough to New York and Boston to see relatives. (And closer to London and Paris!) ... DC beckons... such an exciting place... Then again, I could live anywhere as a virtual worker... I am spoiled for choice.
I want these shoes. Sigh.

Should I dare drive Washington, DC? 
1959 Cadillac Cyclone
Driving in DC - I hear that road rage in DC is worse than in Los Angeles, but I might not need a car if I live in Georgetown. I wonder how bullyish other DC drivers would be if I drove a 1959 Cadillac Cyclone?

No comments:

Post a Comment