Friday, May 3, 2013

Thoughts of the day.

Escape the Prison of Past Conditioning
That is my "thought of the day": to escape the prison of past conditioning. In every thing i do. In every decision i make. Of course, this doesn't mean i turn radical, or spend money i don't have - it simply means that I become less assuming, that I allow uncertainty to exist. To be fearlessly uncertain and step into the unknown.
1. Allow life to flow by being detached.
2. Accept that uncertainty is the path to freedom.
3. Anticipate the excitement of stepping into the field of all possibilities.
Source: The Chopra Center (for a daily inspiration)
__________________
My Creativity is always in demand. I am infinitely creative. 
__________________
Today I claim my power.
Source: Louise Hayes

No comments:

Post a Comment