Sunday, May 12, 2013

Conspiracy Theory or Truth?


Found this [funny] conspiracy theory: U.S. government workers are actually shapeshiftersRead more here.

I found the following quote on the web:

“are their really US officials who are aliens dressed as humans. i mean i have eyewitnessed a news castor blinking very fast then his eyes went completely black then back to normal. so are aliens really walking amongst us now to monitor us”   - source unknown

A new conspiracy video claims the Secret Service assigned a shapeshifting alien to President Obama's security detail, but the White House dismisses the claim, adding that even if they did have such a program, it would likely be cut due to the sequester.
I watched the video here. (I can alter any video in Adobe Premiere Pro, too, BTW.)

I find many of these theories amusing - and I think that Hollywood is making too much of aliens invading the earth. And I'm really sick of zombie games. I cannot figure out why are people attracted to horror. 

p.s. I am a federal employee and I am not an alien from another planet despite being an artist.

No comments:

Post a Comment