Saturday, December 22, 2012

Michio Kaku on the future & my New Year's commitments


To see move Michio Kaku videos, go to Big Think.

Okay, moving on to my New Year's commitments, here is my list:
Kale with cranberries and pine nuts.

1) Eat kale at least 4 times a week, preferably every day. 
2) Eat brown rice (with my kale).
3) I my next position as team lead/supervisor, I will make team members my "Board of Directors" who will hold me accountable. Yes, I am inverting the vertical hierarchy. I want them to help me with key decisions and be there to support and encourage me as I will do for them. "To-do" list for leading my future team:

  • Be on time
  • Be committed
  • Be honest
  • Be supportive
  • Be creative
  • Be an active participant
  • Don’t be embarrassed
  • Don’t be afraid to share
  • Don’t hold back
  • Don’t judge
  • Check your ego at the door
  • Everything must be held in strict confidence
  • Each member must be accountable to the group
  • Expect greatness from each other


No comments:

Post a Comment