To see move Michio Kaku videos, go to Big Think.
Okay, moving on to my New Year's commitments, here is my list:
|Kale with cranberries and pine nuts.|
1) Eat kale at least 4 times a week, preferably every day.
2) Eat brown rice (with my kale).
3) I my next position as team lead/supervisor, I will make team members my "Board of Directors" who will hold me accountable. Yes, I am inverting the vertical hierarchy. I want them to help me with key decisions and be there to support and encourage me as I will do for them. "To-do" list for leading my future team:
- Be on time
- Be committed
- Be honest
- Be supportive
- Be creative
- Be an active participant
- Don’t be embarrassed
- Don’t be afraid to share
- Don’t hold back
- Don’t judge
- Check your ego at the door
- Everything must be held in strict confidence
- Each member must be accountable to the group
- Expect greatness from each other